Eon Turizm Tic. Ltd. Sti. / Epoch Travel Agency (referred to herein as “Eon Tours”) respects and values your privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. We will not disclose your personal information to any external party without your informed consent unless we are required by law to do so.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Personal information
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Links to Other Sites
- Privacy Commitment
- How to Contact us
- Changes to this privacy notice
What data do we collect?
Eon Tours collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, surname, email address, phone number, post address, passport number, passport and visa validity date, gender, birthdate, nationality)
- Emergency contact information to reach you in case of emergency (doctor, relative, friend, insurance company contact information)
- Personal health information (dietary restrictions, medicines being used, allergies)
- Travel information (flight numbers, flight dates)
- Bicycle details information (Height, inseam, bicycle, bicycle pedal type information)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Eon Tours with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, contact forms or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Eon Tours may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- The information you shared on our social media accounts by writing comments, sharing visual materials using tags related name.
- From our company’s official Google account services which will be sent from our office e-mail addresses.
How will we use your data?
Eon Tours collects your data so that we can:
- Process your requests related with the service you purchased and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Arrange your travel services and preparing required legal documents for local authorities.
- Prepare your bicycle, and materials you need related to your body type in accordance with your requests.
- Adjust our services and inform service providers to prepare healthy meals related with your diet.
- Contact your emergency contact, provide you necessary medicine, inform your / our medical service providers in case of medical conditions and emergency situations.
How do we store your data?
Eon Tours securely stores your data at our database which are protected by Microsoft’s security standards. All our office computers are protected by Kaspersky Total Security software with latest updates.
EonTours.com, EonTours.com.tr and EonTours.net is protected by security technology called SSL encryption to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. While no internet data transmission is ever completely secure, all credit card payments submitted via EonTours.com and EonTours.com.tr are automatically encrypted. If your preferred web browser does not support SSL encryption, you will receive instant notification. Eon Tours does not use credit cards for any purpose other than intended payment.
Eon Tours will keep your name, surname, country, age, address, and the services you purchased from us types for 20 years. Once this time has expired, we will irreversibly delete your data from our databases.
“Personal information” is defined as any information used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including but not limited to name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or other contact information.
When you browse this website and have not registered for any online service from Eon Tours, you browse anonymously. Personal information is not collected as you browse. Personal information is collected when you request any website service, including registering for electronic newsletters, answering surveys, and/or registering for other promotional opportunities provided by Eon Tours. Personal information will also be collected when you purchase trips or related services on this site.
This information is used to enhance your site experience, expedite communications, allow you to receive electronic/postal mailings from Eon Tours, and/or facilitate your travel with Eon Tours. Additionally, we may request your destination and travel interests, which allows us to further personalize your website and email messages.
Eon Tours would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. Photos and videos taken during our tours and organizations that you are a part of can be used on our social media accounts to promote our services and products. In this case, the highest level of attention is paid to your privacy and personality in the images.
You always have the right at any time to stop Eon Tours to share visuals related with you personally by contacting us. You can always have the right to stop Eon Tours contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members (partners and clubs) of the Eon Tours.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Eon Tours would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Eon Tours for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Eon Tours correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Eon Tours to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Eon Tours erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Eon Tours restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Eon Tours’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Eon Tours transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
The right to unsubscribe– At any time, you may request to stop receiving our newsletter emails. You may unsubscribe by updating your email preferences or clicking the unsubscribe link that appears in every Eon Tours email. If you prefer, you may also reply to unwanted Eon Tours email with the word “unsubscribe” in the message subject, or by contacting us.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. (In complicated requests this period can reach up to 60 days). If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Our email: email@example.com
Call us at between 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM (GMT+3): +90 242 230 3720 (Land line) / +90 533 545 7959 (Mobile).
What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Eon Tours automatically tracks certain information while you use our website, including (but not limited to) the URL you visited before EonTours.com, the URL you visit after EonTours.com and your IP address. We may also record data about which pages you visit on our site and how long you spend on each page.
- Eon Tours may also collect aggregate and usage information to generate market research reports. Demographic data such as age, gender, and interests provided by Google are collected and used to analyze our website visitors through Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Remarketing ads are advertised to website users that have visited specific pages on the website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Eon Tours uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – Eon Tours uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Eon Tours sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Links to Other Sites
Our website contains links to other websites outside of our domain, and therefore EonTours.com, EonTours.com.tr and EonTours.net cannot claim responsibility for the privacy practices of such external sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they are leaving our site and read the privacy statements of other websites collecting personal or credit card information—including affiliated sites who may post or bear Eon Tours’ logo.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +90 533 545 7959
Or write to us at: Eon Turizm, Toros Mahallesi 824 Sk. No:13/1 Konyaalti Antalya Turkey
Changes to this privacy notice